Large Matte White Glass Luxury Candle - Classic Strawberry and Rhubarb
Scent by Miss C Luxury Soy Candles
These luxurious, Geo jars have a glamorous pattern that creates a beautiful glow when the candle is lit. All Scent by Miss C soy candles are made from pure 100% soy beans and carefully selected botanical oils. Developed in the UK and manufactured under license by British Wax.
This two wick, stunning cut glass candle is fragranced with the spring fragrance blend of freshly picked strawberries and pink rhubarb.
Strawberry and Rhubarb
Top notes – rhubarb, grapefruit
Heart notes – apple, strawberry, raspberry, plum
Base notes – musk, vanilla, cedar
Specifications - 340g with approximately 75 hour burn.
Candle Care and Safety
We want you to enjoy your beautiful soy candle. The use of candles requires caution and awareness of the associated risks, so please ensure you always follow these safety precautions: Always burn within sight. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan. Never use water or a lid to extinguish a candle.
Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit. Do not burn your soy candle for more than 3 hours at a time. Stop burning when 13mm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass wear. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
Candle Care Guide
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow cooling and cleaning with a dry paper towel.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame.